Cammell Laird 1907 FC can trace its history back to 1899 when a team from the Upper Boilers shop of Laird Bros played in Birkenhead Park, before turning to the rugby code. It was not until 1907 that the Cammell Laird Institute AFC were estblished with its first fixture taking place on 2nd September 1907 v Tranmere Rovers. The club has an illustrious history but had to reform in 2014 for reasons outside of its control. In 2015 the club took a decision to expand into junior football in time for the 2015/16 season. A merger with Heygarth United JFC took place in time for the start of the 2015/16 season. The club operates teams for boys from U6-U16, Girls section, and also a Ability Counts (disability) section. All our coaches are FA Qualified.
For further information log on to our website. www.cammelllaird1907fc.com or follow our twitter site @cammelllairdfc
For further information about our club contact the Hon Secretary (Junior Section) Frank Games on (07528 829214).
Club Contact Details
Secretary: Frank Games Mobile: 07528829214